Friday, March 30, 2012
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
- Bring together personas and buyer profiles
- Work together to eliminate Sales and Marketing waste
- Sales intelligence drives sales enablement
- Map the content for Sales
- Automate lead-to-revenue management
- Closed-loop Sales and Marketing
- Gauge effectiveness of the collaborative-revenue engine
You can read more at MarketingProfs.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
- No clear social marketing strategy
- The media is inconsistent
- No one monitors the site
- The material isn’t proofread
- Missed branding opportunities
- Accounts aren’t linked
- Profiles aren’t claimed
- Responses aren’t timely
- No “Likes” or “Follows”
- The scope is limited
You can read more at Jeff Bullas Blog.
Monday, March 12, 2012
- Establish a memorable and unmistakeable brand identity.
- Create a deep connection with your core target audience - your potential raving fans!
- Design compelling offerings that pull customers in like a magnet.
- Craft A Personal, Workable Marketing Plan.
You can read more at About Marketing.
Friday, March 9, 2012
- Listen more than you talk.
- Stay focused on what the other person is saying—not on what you’re going to say next. Don’t plan a story you want to tell while the person is still talking.
- Never finish another person’s sentences.
- Resist the urge to dominate the conversation. (Review tip No. 1.)
- Give appropriate feedback, but don’t interrupt.
- Occasionally mirror back short summations of what the other person is saying to keep your mind from moving on to other subjects and to assure the other person that you’ve understood what he or she has been saying.
Source: Kelly Services.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
- Streamline your email to make it instantly readable.
- Don’t be afraid to laud the advantages of the product or service you’re offering; just keep it accurate – which ties back into the trust factor.
- Include relevant images in your email marketing campaign; make them eye-catching because people absolutely love pictures.
- Do test-runs, as well some online investigating, of the best places to put your call-to-action.
You can read more at BlueLeadz.