- Let everyone know. Interruptions destroy focus and kill productivity.
- Set a target. Don’t plan your project day based on fuzzy parameters like, “I will stay at it as long as possible,” or, “I won’t leave until I no longer feel productive.”
- Start unusually early or unusually late. When you step outside your norm, your perspective of time shifts as well.
- Delay gratification.
- Refuel and recharge before you need to.
- Don’t take rest breaks. Take productivity breaks.
- Don’t stop until it’s done.
You can read more at Inc.com.