Don't try this at home!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
- Create: create remarkable content
- Optimize: optimize this content for search engines (SEO)
- Promote: promote your content through Social Media
- Analyze: analyze your data to see what is working and what's not
You can read more at BlueLeads.
Monday, January 23, 2012
- Let everyone know. Interruptions destroy focus and kill productivity.
- Set a target. Don’t plan your project day based on fuzzy parameters like, “I will stay at it as long as possible,” or, “I won’t leave until I no longer feel productive.”
- Start unusually early or unusually late. When you step outside your norm, your perspective of time shifts as well.
- Delay gratification.
- Refuel and recharge before you need to.
- Don’t take rest breaks. Take productivity breaks.
- Don’t stop until it’s done.
You can read more at Inc.com.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
- Move into a P&L role as soon as you can.
- Get experience outside of marketing
- Think quantitative, not just qualitative.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Find a company that will invest in you.
You can read more at Eloqua.