Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
- What does this all mean?
- Why are there so many questions?
- Do these keywords match with the search results?
- Does this image make sense here?
- Is this the right topic for this segment?
- What is the work/reward ratio?
- Can prospects easily share my landing page?
- Is the “send email messaging” permission box unchecked?
- Where does my eye go?
- Are we testing this landing page?
You can read more at Eloqua.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Measuring just one-inch squared, this tiny digital camera from Hammacher Schlemmer is touted as the world's smallest. It "can take JPEG images with a resolution of 1600 x 1200 and comes complete with autofocus." Available October 7th, priced at $99.95.
The camera also connects to a computer via a USB cable, just like regular pieces of photography equipment. Images are taken as JPEGs and videos as AVIs, both saved onto an included 2 GB microSD card (supports up to 32 GB cards).
Source: Tech E Blog.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
This movie begins over the Pacific Ocean and continues over North and South America before entering daylight near Antarctica. Visible cities, countries and landmarks include (in order) Vancouver Island, Victoria, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Fransisco, Los Angeles. Phoenix. Multiple cities in Texas, New Mexico and Mexico. Mexico City, the Gulf of Mexico, the Yucatan Peninsula, Lightning in the Pacific Ocean, Guatemala, Panama, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, and the Amazon. Also visible is the earths ionosphere (thin yellow line) and the stars of our galaxy.
Friday, September 16, 2011
- Failure to Define Business and Learning Needs
- Failure to Build Sales Knowledge
- Failure to Assess Individuals’ Attributes
- Failure to Put a Sales Process and Methodology in Place
- Failure to Deliver Training That Engages
- Failure to Reinforce Training and Make It Stick
- Failures of Evaluation, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement
Read more at HubSpot.