Friday, April 29, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
Myth 1: Writing is easy.
Myth 2: Once the writing part is done, I just post it and readers start rolling in.
Myth 3: Let’s just keep writing and something will happen,
Myth 4: This content marketing thing sounds hard – let’s just do something with social media
You can read more at SocialMediaToday.
Monday, April 4, 2011
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online.
- In the past year, Web-based email usage dropped a staggering 59% among 12-17 year olds, who prefer to communicate via text, instant messaging, and social networks.
- 78% of business people use their mobile device to check email.
- 40% of US smartphone owners compare prices on their mobile device while in-store, shopping for an item.
- 200 Million Americans have registered on the FTC's "Do Not Call" list.
- 91% of email users have unsubscribed from a company email they previously opted-in to.
- 84% of 25-34 year-olds have left a favorite website because of intrusive or irrelevant advertising.
- 57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog.
- 67% of B2B companies and 41% of B2C companies have acquired a customer through Facebook.
- The number of marketers who say Facebook is “critical” or “important” to their business has increased 83% in just 2 years.
- Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic.
- Inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead than traditional, outbound marketing.
Read more at HubSpot.