Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
- Optimize your website and downloadable content.
- Create audio content out of your long-form content.
- Add social sharing buttons.
- Make forms more mobile user-friendly.
- Provide click-to-call functionality.
- Make emails mobile-friendly.
You can read more at HubSpot.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
- Find and Define your Target Audience
- Identify Your Customers Social Networks
- Establish Their Media Preferences
- Find Ideas for Creating the Content
- Create the Content
- Optimize the Content
- Make it Mobile
- Monitor and Measure
- Repeat What Works
Read more at Jeff Bullas Blog.
Monday, November 28, 2011
- Not being where your target customers are.
- Not providing valuable content.
- Not using calls-to-action or sharing targeted links to landing pages.
- Not leveraging social media real estate.
- Not integrating email and social media.
- Not displaying highly visible social share and follow buttons.
- Not analyzing the effectiveness of your social media efforts.
You can read more at HubSpot.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- Develop customer personas
- Identify the buying cycle for each persona
- Plan relevant offers
- Create "Call To Action" buttons around stages in the buying cycle
- Build landing pages that generate sales leads
You can read more at Adhere Creative.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
- What does this all mean?
- Why are there so many questions?
- Do these keywords match with the search results?
- Does this image make sense here?
- Is this the right topic for this segment?
- What is the work/reward ratio?
- Can prospects easily share my landing page?
- Is the “send email messaging” permission box unchecked?
- Where does my eye go?
- Are we testing this landing page?
You can read more at Eloqua.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Measuring just one-inch squared, this tiny digital camera from Hammacher Schlemmer is touted as the world's smallest. It "can take JPEG images with a resolution of 1600 x 1200 and comes complete with autofocus." Available October 7th, priced at $99.95.
The camera also connects to a computer via a USB cable, just like regular pieces of photography equipment. Images are taken as JPEGs and videos as AVIs, both saved onto an included 2 GB microSD card (supports up to 32 GB cards).
Source: Tech E Blog.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
This movie begins over the Pacific Ocean and continues over North and South America before entering daylight near Antarctica. Visible cities, countries and landmarks include (in order) Vancouver Island, Victoria, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Fransisco, Los Angeles. Phoenix. Multiple cities in Texas, New Mexico and Mexico. Mexico City, the Gulf of Mexico, the Yucatan Peninsula, Lightning in the Pacific Ocean, Guatemala, Panama, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, and the Amazon. Also visible is the earths ionosphere (thin yellow line) and the stars of our galaxy.
Friday, September 16, 2011
- Failure to Define Business and Learning Needs
- Failure to Build Sales Knowledge
- Failure to Assess Individuals’ Attributes
- Failure to Put a Sales Process and Methodology in Place
- Failure to Deliver Training That Engages
- Failure to Reinforce Training and Make It Stick
- Failures of Evaluation, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement
Read more at HubSpot.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
- Offer value
- Build a destination
- Join the conversation
- Build and learn constantly
- Have high self-esteem and be yourself
- Be responsible
- Take a leadership approach (be your own company)
- Communicate well
You can read more on Marketo.
Monday, August 29, 2011
- Recognize that a product is only as good as the customer experience
- Attempt to anticipate and address potential problems
- Provide customers with recourse in the event of a product failure
- Treat customers with respect
- Empower employees to take corrective action
- Set expectations
- Attend to your social media outposts
- Follow up for continual improvement
You can read more on MarketingProfs.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
- Going in blind.
- Under- or over-staffing.
- Holding onto a conversation for too long.
- Forgetting relevant conversations.
- Missing Deadlines.
- Blending in with the rest.
- Not following up in a timely manner.
You can read more at Marketo.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
- Keep the message simple, but deep in meaning.
- Build behavior based on market and customer insights.
- Use the discipline of a framework.
- Think broader than the typical CEO-delivered message. And don't disappear.
- Put on your "real person" hat.
- Tell a story.
- Use 21st-century media and be unexpected.
- Make the necessary investment.
You can read more at Harvard Business Review.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
- Size: 118mm (H) x 67mm (W) x 16.6mm (D)
- OS: Android 2.2
- Form factor: Bar type touch screen
- Weight: 200 grams (battery included)
- 3G Talk time: 6 hours 30 minutes
- Stand by time: up to 330hrs (~14 days)
- Battery included: Li-lon 1400mAh
- SMS / MMS / Email (Predictive Text Input XT9)
- Image formats supported: JPEG / GIF / BMP
- Sound formats supported: MP3 / AAC / AAC+ / RA / WMA
- Stereo Bluetooth
- AGPS, Wifi, WAPI
- Compatible with any SIM card
- Edge & HSUPA (3G)
- 4 Band GSM/Tri Band WCDMA
Music / Photo & Video
- Internal memory: 256 MB
- Memory card: 8GB
- Music play time: 11 hours
Photo & Video
- LCM Screen: TFT 3.5”
- Screen resolution: 800*480 pixels – 16 millions of colors
- 5 Mega Pixel Camera Auto Focus
- Video player and recorder
- Android Market with up to 250 000 applications such as:
- Adobe Flash Reader
- Google Search, Google Maps
- GMail , You Tube , E-Blogger
- 316L Stainless steel, Gold, Diamonds, Black PVD, Titanium, Rubber, Calfskin leather,
- Carbon leather, Alligator and Lizard
- An entry price of € 4.700,-.
Source: A Blog to Read.
- Social May Be Cool, But Demand Has Guts.
- Planning Doesn’t Kill Inspiration.
- No Customers, No Company.
- Don’t Always Be In Such A Rush.
You can read more at the Eloqua Blog.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Calls your company out as an industry thought leader.
- Positions your company as the resource for robust industry-related information.
- Attracts search engine crawlers with content-focused ecommerce strategies.
- Drives more qualified traffic to your site via better search engine results.
- Forces your company to create relevant, dynamic content on an on-going basis, perpetuating your long-term success.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
- Build an Identity
- Don’t Just Talk, Listen
- Keep the Conversation Going
- Identify your Target
- Go Big or Go Home
- Write Good Stuff: Content Matters