1. ObjectiveMarketer helps manage posts, analytics, and customer-engagement programs across multiple channels and creates custom landing pages for social media assets.
2. BuddyMedia extends advertising campaigns into the social media space, helps manage content across multiple platforms, and provides real-time social media analytics to large-scale community marketers and their agency partners.
3. Vitrue links multiple Facebook communities, manages accounts, and provides reporting and analytics tools as well as a suite of applications that allow brands to better manage, moderate, schedule, and automatically publish across Facebook and Twitter.
Vitrue has also garnered a fair amount of online press recently as a result of its Facebook Fan and Twitter Follower valuation estimators, which have prompted many digital-marketer tweets and retweets hungry for data points regarding estimated valuation and return on investment of social-engagement programs.
4. Ripple6 helps companies implement their business strategy in social media with social-networking software that offers content management and real-time insights, all in one social hub.
5. Spredfast helps companies manage and schedule social media campaigns via one software dashboard across multiple social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Flickr, and various blogging platforms. It also gathers data to help measure the activity, reach, and engagement levels resulting from earned-media programs.
6. TubeMogul allows users to upload and distribute video to the top video and social-networking sites, such as Vimeo, Crackle, Revver, Dailymotion, and YouTube, while vastly simplifying the task of tracking video-views data, ratings, and other key statistics—all of which are warehoused and exportable in the upper-tier paid version of the service.
7. CoTweet is the leader in Twitter workflow, editorial calendar management, and tweet scheduling. It enables community-engagement teams to easily manage multiple Twitter accounts by offering rich, collaborative workflow, such as tweet assignments, notes, scheduling, and on-duty status. Other features are co-tagging, Twitter search, and integrated reporting and measurement.
8. HootSuite is another text-publishing tool that allows teams to manage multiple accounts and offers features such as the ability to assign and schedule tweets. HootSuite also offers analytics features, including graphs that show traction of tweets and URLs, as well as larger trending information. It works across various other social networks, including Facebook, WordPress, LinkedIn, etc.